Sunday, June 26, 2011

here we go!


So I had an idea...

I love to cook. Anyone who knows me knows how much I love to do it. (Ok, get your mind out of the gutter. I'm still talking about cooking...). I also love photography. I take pictures of EVERYTHING, especially my food. I make my dinner, take a pic if it's looking particularly appetizing and usually post it on Facebook.

I always seem to get positive comments along with recipe requests, so I figured, why not add it to my blog??

Now these recipes should be pretty easy. I work a lot and Mr. Mc has no idea how to cook, so I do all the cooking. Sometimes I get home very late. I cheat everything I can because in all reality, I'm kind of lazy like that. These recipes will use common ingredients and be pretty easy, but taste really freaking good.

I hope you laugh and maybe even learn a little.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment