Thursday, June 30, 2011

summer of the beer: orange blossom pilsner


I have never been much of a beer drinker, but Mr. Mc and I went out a couple months ago and he ordered a flavored beer.  I was thinking blueberry beer?  That's just freaking weird, but you know what?  It's not.  It's just good.  And thus started the summer of the beer.

Since that night we have been searching out different types of beer and finding some instant favorites.  I have decided to feature some of these and maybe you will find a new favorite too.

The first one is Orange Blossom Pilsner.  It is truly fantastic.  It is a nice smooth beer, with just a hint of citrus and sweetness to it.  I like mine in a frosty mug, but I pretty much like all my beer in a frosty mug.  Next time you're out, and feeling adventurous, give it a try.  It might surprise you, it sure surprised me!

No comments:

Post a Comment